Monday, April 10, 2006

Been Over 6 Weeks

Well, it's been over 6 weeks since all this started for me (started about mid-Feb.) , and probably more like 7, so I guess this can now officially be called a "chronic" condition, though I've been assuming that for the last several weeks. Guess I'm in this for the long haul. Today I had a bad attack while over at my parents' house, and I had a camera loaded and ready to shoot, so sometime in the next week I'll be posting the photos. The attack was brought on simply by sweeping some leaves off a patio for about 5 minutes, and I think the severity of it really surprised my family and fiance. My mom was on the phone immediately with a friend of her's who sees an allergist in town regularly, and she said the guy is very thorough and quite outstanding, so I plan on calling his office tomorrow to schedule and appointment. I'm not expecting much in the way of results, but maybe he can at least try some steroids on me or something...I feel pretty powerless right now, and with my wedding coming up in June, I just need some powerful drugs and pronto. Have not gotten ahold of the Reactine yet, but if and when I do, and if and when I use it, I will update results here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home