Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Here Are The Photos

Below are a few photos taken as I had an attack this past weekend. Note that this was an hour after taking 2 alavert and was triggered simply by sweeping leaves off a patio. The first photo is a close-up of my back, the second photo is full back shot, and the third is a frontal shot. These are the areas where the hives are mostly concentrated.







I have scheduled an appointment to see Dr. Bobbitt in Kenwood next Wednesday, but the catch is that I can't take any antihistamines for the next 7 days so as not to skew the test results (ugh!). So I have taken these next 7 days off of work because I know that without the antihistamines I would be in absolute misery. Just going to spend the next week indoors with the AC on and trying to rest. It's amazing and frustrating how this has pretty much brought my life, and my ability to make a living, to a standstill.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry if you already mentioned this in previous blogs, but I was curious as to this rash and did you ever go on Prednisone and did it appear worse, as in these pics, after Prednisone treatment?
I too am dealing with these same issues now some 5 yrs. later.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home