Sunday, April 16, 2006

Don't Want To Fall Asleep

It's 2:30 in the morning and I'm dead-tired, but going to sleep means waking up in 2 hours in the middle of a hives attack...great fun. I wonder if I stayed up all night and slept all day if I would still have attacks in my sleep? Crazy. It's really true that you don't know how good you have it until something is taken away. What I would give to just be able to go to sleep or walk to the mailbox on a sunny day without fear of my skin exploding. This has really been one of those "I took my life for granted" experiences. This is really starting to sound fatalistic, I guess. It's not like I'm dying or something. I really just need to suck it up and stop whining like a baby. This will pass eventually (right?). This post will probably make no sense to anyone, but hey, it's 2:30 in the morning. Cut me some slack. Tomorrow is a new day. Happy Easter to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home